Job description / Role
• Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Senior Managers to keep them aware of developments and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the organization’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations.
• Ensure that annual budget plan and annual business plans are prepared on time in accordance with the organizations guidelines to ensure that the organization attains its objectives as cost–effectively and efficiently as possible.
• Prepare, gain acceptance and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure targets are met, that revenue flows are maximized and that fixed costs are minimized.
• Ensuring and controlling of the appropriate and accurate financial management for all projects.
• Meet or exceed Business Plan (GSR, NSR, Gross Margin, Pre-VC EBITA and Staff Utilization).
• Meet or exceed UAE Business Plan for OCF and DSO’s (Billed and Unbilled).
• Establish and maintain formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, key decision makers to exchange information and views and to ensure that the division is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
• Develop business strategies and identify new customers, markets and services.
• Represent the organization in negotiations with the customers to secure the most effective contract terms for the organization.
• Direct and control the work and resources of the division and ensure the recruitment and the retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
• Providing motivation and direction to the programme team through direct relationships with the functional managers and multiple programme managers.
• Monitor the performance of Employees through direct reports.
• Develop and maintain total quality management system to ensure that the best services are provided to the clients.
• Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures that the Company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations.
• Managing the technical, financial and strategic delivery of the programme and client relationship.
• Bachelor Degree as a minimum in Electronics and Communication Engineering or similar discipline from a reputable university.
• Minimum of 10 years Project Lead experience in execution of low voltage security systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of low current systems including Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Gate barriers, Intruder Alarm, Network configuration etc.
• Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units
• Experience in leading cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team to continuously improve performance and to achieve desired results
• Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
• Proven ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal use
About the Company
A leading security services company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Director - Turnaround Restructuring
NSI & Bluefin Talent