Job description / Role
Divisional Manager - Maintenance - 5 Star Hotels - Turf Care (agronomist)
Our client was established in 2004 in the UAE. They are one of the leading landscape maintenance and natural sports turf design, build and maintenance companies in the GCC. Their portfolio consists of range of projects carried out to international standards and specifications, ranging from 5 star celebrity golf courses to the Burj Al Arab. They are the 1st contractor to offer a sustainable approach to landscape maintenance and where possible offer solutions such as native plant selections, smart irrigation control systems, integrated pest management, materials and recycling of all biodegradable waste.
Due to recent contract award, a newly created exciting senior position is available within the Turfcare Maintenance business, maintaining 5 star hotels.
- Organizing, planning, and managing the daily tasks and operations of the division.
- Evaluating the division's performance and identifying areas of improvement.
- Providing technical direction and professional support to division personnel.
- Ensuring that staff members comply with the policies and procedures of the division.
- Assisting with employee recruitment, as well as overseeing the onboarding process and training of new division staff members.
- Working with the financial department to plan and develop your division's monthly budget.
- Reviewing office operations and reporting any issues to senior management.
- Working with the HR department to handle all inter-division disputes and conflicts.
- A bachelor's degree in Agronomy is essential
- Experiencing of managing 5 star hotels turf care
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a management role
- Excellent knowledge of management best practices and strong managerial skills
- Solid communication and team working skills
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- The ability to navigate stressful work situations
Salary package is circa AED 40,000 - 45,000 + Car + Flights + Private Medical for family
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.
TGC Middle East
Head of Facilities Management
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|
Maintenance Manager - FMCG
Excelsior Group ME
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|