Job description / Role
We are looking for Divisional Manager (Oil & Gas). This is a permanent position.
• Analyse data to inform operational decisions or activities. Analyse financial records to improve efficiency.
• Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
• Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products Direct sales, marketing, or customer service activities.
• Direct organizational operations, projects, or services
• Direct administrative activities directly related to making products or providing services. Direct organizational operations, projects, or services.
• Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties. Prepare staff schedules or work assignments.
• Set prices or credit terms for goods or services based on forecasts of customer demand. Determine pricing or monetary policies.
• Monitor suppliers to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits. Monitor performance of organizational members or partners.
• Direct or coordinate financial or budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, or increase efficiency. Direct financial operations.
• Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, or sustainability of operations.
• Provide basic information to guests, visitors, or clients.
• Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures
• Implement organizational process or policy changes. Develop organizational goals or objectives.
• Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation. Conduct employee training programs. Hire personnel.
Desired Candidate's Profile
Key Skills required
• Must have experience in Oil and Gas industry - Experience in divisions like Oil Recycling experience or Tank cleaning - Sales experience with Business leads
• 10+ years’ experience in General Management
• B.E / B.Tech ( Any Specialisation)
Desired Functional competencies
• Sales & Marketing
• Cost control
• Business development
• Revenue generation
• Strategic planning
• Contract management
• Team leadership
• Client Relationship
• Hiring and recruitment
• Project coordination
Desired Behavioural Competencies
• Proven leadership abilities
• Team-player capabilities
• A Positive attitude and group management flair
• Strong communication skills
• Planning and organizing
• Client satisfaction
• Quality focus and integrity
• Decision making
• People development
• Focused Analytical Skills
• The ability to make things happen
About the Company
Copperfield Business Consultancy and Copperfield Recruitment Services are UAE based companies with core competencies in various Human Resources functions and manpower outsourcing. The driving factor to the establishment of both companies is to offer support to the HR functions and manpower requirements of companies without the need of going through the tedious process of recruitment, on-boarding and employee management which allows business to focus on their core functions and operations.
We are uniquely positioned to work as your partner for managing the entire portfolio and responsibilities of the HR Department and management. With a team of highly experienced professionals capable of understanding your company's every HR-related needs, you remain dedicated to the growth of your business without letting the challenges of establishing a HR Department get in the way.
CEO (Oil and Gas)
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Oil and Gas Sales Manager
Business Development Manager
Country Manager - (General Manager)
Partner & More
Group Business Development Manager