Job description / Role
Job responsibilities for the DLP analyst:
• Manage and fine-tune Forcepoint DLP configurations
• Creation of new DLP policies and rules
- Custom and Predefined Classifiers
- Policy finetuning
- Custom logic in rule conditions
- Configure file Fingerprinting rules
- Configure database fingerprinting rules
• Discovery Policies
- Creating Discovery policies
- Scheduling file scans and incremental scanning
• Incident Management
- Incident manipulation: release, escalation, severity change, assignment, deletion
- Action plans and notifications
- Incident reports – exporting from TRITON GUI or with a script
- Email-based workflow
• Diagnostics, Backups, Upgrades
- Gathering diagnostics for issue escalation
- Archiving incident DB partitions and forensics
- Full backup and restore of a APDATA Forcepoint DLP configuration
- Forcepoint DLP Manager and system module upgrades, backward compatibility
- Endpoint upgrades, backward and forward compatibility
• 2-3 years of hand-on experience in DLP administration and event analysis
• Specific product certification on Forcepoint DLP
• Good communication skills – verbal and written
• To be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.