Job description / Role
- Perform diagnostic procedures, interpret radiographs, ultrasound, CT and MRI images and perform interventional procedures within limits of the assigned privileges.
- Support and supervise specialist radiologists in guidance & interpretation.
- Ensure the practice adheres to relevant radiation safety legislation at practice site.
- Graduate of a medical school recognized by the medical council of the country of origin with completion of appropriate internship and residency programs
- Excellent clinical/ technical skills in her specialty.Female Only.
- Strong scientific leadership and good interpersonal skills
- Clear and articulate communicators in both English and Arabic
- Effective collaboration with other organizations and staff groups
- High expertise in radiological physics, diagnostic and intervention and radiation protection
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.