Document Control Specialist
Job description / Role
• Oversees the collection, maintenance, and distribution of all documents necessary for capital projects or ongoing production and logistics operations.
• Defines product configuration and controls operational processes to ensure conformance to operational and engineering requirements.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive filing and document control retrieval system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center.
• Manages the operation of the document control center and trains staff to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
• The Document Control Specialist reports to the QA/QC Engineer.
• Oversees the collection and maintenance of filing systems. Updates latest revisions of documentation necessary to define product configuration and controls of operational and engineering processes.
• Recommends changes and upgrades to tracking and filing systems.
• Works as interface between internal and external customers and the document control department.
• Creates and maintain a document classification system to tag information as secret, confidential or public to maintain compliance to contractual obligations.
• Distributes and trains staff on latest revision level documentation and ensures that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution in a timely manner.
• Oversees the maintenance of a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
• Updates retention schedules and ensures the performance duties as defined in division document control policies and procedures
• Business Degree preferred
• Minimum 3 to 7 years document control experience in an engineering environment that includes petrochemical, refining or LNG construction and operation programs.
• Demonstrated training experience in both document retrieval systems and updates in retention programs.
• Computer literacy in the MS Office Suite and other Document Tracking programs
About the Company
Emergio DMCC is a privately-owned global enterprise specialized in multi-asset physical trading and logistics operating in the Crude Oil and Refined Petroleum products’ sector.
The brand operates as part of a group of companies across the globe with business activities in diverse sectors that include trading, shipping, financial services, and logistics. This level of expertise enables us to capitalize on our in-depth knowledge of the market and efficiently flow through market movements in the form of informed expert decisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
|Saudi Arabia||19 Mar|
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Administrative Assistant - Law Firm
Customer Service Representative
Gulf Polymers Distribution Company