Job description / Role
The office is based in RAK and candidates are required to work on site.
- File the all-documents related AR/AP/GL Etc.
- Download and save bank SOA on daily basis in server
- Download and save transfer advises on daily basis in server
- Saving soft copies of sales and purchase invoices and verifying the same with physical file
- Assist in VAT filing
- Creating official templates when required
- Manage the flow of documentation within the department
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Update reports and registers
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
- SAP knowledge is required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2+ years relevant experience
- Fluent English
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under short deadlines
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.
HR Document Controller
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Mar|
Admin Assistant / Document Controller
Mustard & Linen
|Abu Dhabi||10 Apr|