Job description / Role
Document Control Supervisor/Manager up to 10k Aed for a General Contracting Company in Dubai
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project
Overall, must be fully responsible for the control of all company documents including but not limited to proper document keeping and communicating with other departments regarding documents and files with an emphasis on submissions of documents before the given deadline to avoid jeopardizing other departments because of a late submission of a document or file.
• POSITION: Document Control Supervisor
• SALARY: up to 10,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications,
• HIRING COMPANY: General Contracting Company
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE (Head Office)
• AVAILABILITY: Immediately available will be prioritized
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full-time
• Open to any nationality
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• B.A. in English, communication, Journalism, Business Administration
• At least 5 years related work experience in office work, documentation and control
• Must have strong knowledge of Engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.
• Knowledge of basic Structured Query Language (SQL) is an added advantage
• Knowledge in database management systems and SQL like Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, Access, Ingres, etc.
• Functional knowledge of any one sector out of Energy, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure
• Extensive skills in using spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software
• Possess exceptional organizational skills and fluency in English
• Must have basic understanding of Windows Servers
• Must feel easy to work with excel for presentation and interpretation of data quickly
• Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
• Ability to organize workload and to manage a filing methods and management techniques
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|