This position is closed or expired.
See other Document Controller jobs in UAE
Currie & Brown has a range of opportunities across its Middle East offices, and we are currently looking for an experienced document controller with good administration skills for a large mixed-use development in Dubai, UAE.
The successful candidate will support our project team in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Organising and maintaining diaries for several managers
• Coordinating and taking minutes at meetings; compiling action lists and reports for issuing
• Establishing master copy storage and database for all documentation
• Logging and filing communications
• Updating drawing and document status records and generating reports
• Tracking and co-ordinating staff leave schedules
• Examining project-specific documents, including drawings and specifications, to verify information provided by consultants
• Ensuring timely and accurate updating of all sources of information
• General secretarial duties including filing and document preparation
• BSc in business administration or similar subject
• Filipino nationality preferred
• Must have document control experience using an EDMS systems such as ACONEX
• Experience working on large building developments
• Excellent secretarial/administration skills
• Excellent English letter-writing skills
• Knowledge of document practices
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Confident in formatting documents using Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading asset management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in North America, Central America, Europe, the Middle East, India and the Far East.