Job description / Role
• Act as main interface with the customer with regards to project document handling.
• Control internal and external documentation flow during a Project Execution life cycle
• Manage all project documentation for active projects. Keep track (log) of Planned /Actual submission dates, responsible persons.
• Receives all documents from all parties , prepares transmittals, and sends to customer or upload to customer documentum system.
• Archives GE generated projects’ records (document, drawings, software..etc) into the system of records
• Ensure proper revision control for all documents, by complying with GE QMS and customer document control specifications/standards.
• Assist on Documentation formatting.
• Manage the creation and delivery of Project Dossiers/MRB to customers (Hardcopy/ softcopy, internally or outsourced).
Max salary : AED 9000
• Degree or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
• Good written and spoken communication skills in English, with demonstrated capability to structure and write technical material.
• Proven experience with document layout, formatting, and editing.
• Strong analytical, technical writing skills.
• Self starter with minimal supervision requirement; able to work independently; ability to prioritize, organize work and meet deadlines
Salary: AED 9000
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions