Job description / Role
One of our client, a leading investment and real estate development company, is looking for a Document Controller to be based in Abu Dhabi. As a document controller, you will coordinate all activities related to the document control procedures handling real estate projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, construction, civil works , landscaping and commercial correspondence
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents and follows up of all the site needs.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, different departments , subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- Maintain the documents and important files in the Document Control office under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with ease traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Handling of confidential information.
- Accurate distribution of documents as directed and as required within the Project reporting structure
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in real estate projects.
- Must have UAE experience
- Fluent in English and must have good conversation skills in Arabic language
- Knowledge of relevant cause and effect of actions in this field
- Should have at least pursued bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Knowledge of engineering disciplines like construction, civil works, residential projects, high rise buildings, landscaping.
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Experience in using any Electronic Documentation Systems.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Process Specialist/Document Controller for a Government Entity
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE