Job description / Role
The Document Controller shall provide support in the day-to-day functions that relate to project administration and document control.
Duties will be
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of document controls maintenance
- Responsible for registering and recording all incoming and outgoing correspondence, documents and drawings
- Responsible for filing of hard copy documents and drawings
- Maintain computer based document system
- As per company policy
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in Document Control from EPC or Oil and Gas industry Experience using computer based document control system in a large office
- Must be computer literate in Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work within a team and work to tight deadlines
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.