Job description / Role
• Develop and implement processes related to document control and management.
• Checking quality of documents.
• Setting up & Maintain project filling system that supports efficient information management.
• Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
• Typing of site documents, correspondences, MOMs, memos, transmittal as required specifically by Project Manager and other team members.
• Ensure proper logging and indexing of all documents such that timely retrieval of documents can be done, when needed.
• Teaming up with other documentation groups, as applicable.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
• Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: MEDICAL INSURANCE & ANNUAL AIR TICKET
• Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles in construction projects of at least 5 years in UAE. Excellent knowledge and experience of ACONEX.
• Excellent Typing skills, with proficiency working with personal computer applications, such as MS Word processing program, data management, spreadsheet, and desktop publishing applications and Communication Skills
About the Company
A leading property developer.
BAC Middle East
TGC Consulting Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Company in the UAE
Al Tamimi & Company