Job description / Role
Company: Properties Investment
Industry: The company, established in 2002, is engaged in investment in, and development of, real estate properties and is mainly involved in developing residential and recreational projects.
To manage all technical documentation flow of the engineering and project management in order to ensure documents control within Company standards and common engineering practices.
• Maintain all project related correspondence to have a record of the happenings in all projects.
• Monitor and follow up on past due document and submittal deliverables.
• Develops and distributes meeting minutes , reports and correspondence.
• Arranging all the documents & drawings at the archives room and consolidates in soft copies available at all times.
• Coordinates the printing and distribution process for engineering drawings and documents.
• Review of documents to make sure all documents are complete to enable FM to have all necessary information to manage the properties.
• Maintaining files of all correspondence related to all Projects.
• Review of all project documents delivered to FM.
• Registering the documents delivered and tagging them in proper files.
• Follow up with Senior Engineers to obtain any missing documents and to coordinate with Project Managers to provide FM all necessary assistance to manage properties efficiently.
• Responding to other departments’ queries related to project documents by providing the needed documents to these departments.
• Distributing the documents internally and logging.
• Classifying each project drawings, O&Ms, documents according to project name and according to the technical area.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
• 3 + years’ experience performing document control.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Quality control of own work.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
Secretary & Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts