Job description / Role
Stantec in Abu Dhabi, UAE has an immediate opening for a Document Controller to join our dynamic tea and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi.
• Transmit, receive, record and distribute e-mail correspondence and documentation according to established procedures.
• Assist with registration, filing and control of incoming and outgoing documentation.
• Perform database input and word-processing functions.
• Assist with the reproduction of drawings, specifications and other documentation.
• Ensure that the confidentiality of sensitive information is protected.
• Keep the necessary logs and registers to track documentation / progress of works.
• Perform all other duties given by direct manager Secretary
• Assist in managing correspondence, reports, and documents.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements for Stantec staff.
• Take, type, and distribute necessary minutes of meetings.
• Assist in implementing and maintaining office systems.
• Maintain project meetings and calendars.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Handle incoming mails, correspondences and other materials.
• Organize internal and external events as necessary.
• Manage incoming calls.
• Liaison with internal and external contracts.
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally as necessary.
• Operate office equipment.
• Manage office space.
• Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in document management system in an engineering or architectural firm.
• Graduate of Business or Secretarial Course.
• Should have knowledge about use of Aconex
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Good English oral and writing skills.
• Analytical problem solving and organizational ability.
• Proven knowledge on document management, including all necessary software.
• Proactive thinking
• Well organized and methodical
• Attention to detail
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Secretary & Document Controller
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Document Controller - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services