This position is closed or expired.
See other Document Controller jobs in UAE
The job holder is responsible for data management and movement of all legal documents in the department. The job holder is required to coordinate office services and administrative activities for the Legal Department, and also required to exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Manage, organise and file legal documents and conduct file searches as requested.
• Create, adjust and maintain filing systems for storage and retrieval of documents within the legal department.
• Control the access levels of all personnel to document which may contain sensitive information and maintain a record of documents movements.
• Maintain and keep records of all sent and received correspondence.
• Take meeting notes when required, including via telephone conference call.
• Maintain the department calendar.
• Prepare meeting agendas in advance, arrange meeting facilities, act as recording secretary; prepare action minutes.
• Coordinate and follow up on the IT, Travel, Finance and Facilities departments as required by the Legal Department.
• Coordinate and follow-up on legal translation.
• Responsible for Legal timesheets, invoicing and purchase orders.
• Responsible for Legal reminders (licences expiry dates, etc.).
• Responsible for updating all tracking spreadsheets (senior advisors, executed agreements, partner agreements, etc.).
• Responsible for control of company corporate documents.
• Create variety of indexes, summaries, updates, analysis and reports.
• Excellent knowledge and usage of MS Word 2010, MS PowerPoint 2010, MS Outlook 2010, MS Microsoft Excel 2010 and MS Access 2010.
• At least 2 years of documentation/admin experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Can work under minimal management/supervision.
• Very strong organisational and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work accurately, follow instructions/schedules/timelines and handle multiple priorities.
• Experience in complex and busy office environment.
• Willingness to work flexible and irregular hours when required.
• Multitasking ability.
• Legal background is an asset.
About the Company
Olive Group is a global provider of integrated security and risk mitigation solutions that enable governments, non-governmental and international organisations, and commercial customers to assure high-value assets.
The company offers an array of security services and technology-enabled solutions to support critical infrastructure protection, post-conflict reconstruction, humanitarian work and emerging market requirements.
Olive Group operates in over thirty countries with principal offices in Dubai, London and Washington, D.C.