Job description / Role
• Document Controllers support the engineering department in maintaining quality documentation standards and tracking engineering deliverables.
• Typical tasks include reviewing documentation to see if it meets quality requirements, sending and receiving this documentation per specifications in a timely manner, and maintaining databases recording these actions.
• These tasks are time sensitive, involve multiple steps and cover multiple projects, so the ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and organized.
• The team works extensively in SharePoint administration and may need to learn additional project-specific tools, so the ideal candidate should demonstrate a history of learning new tools and processes quickly.
• They will work closely with engineers and suppliers and need to build strong rapport with both. Experience with SharePoint, PDM Solidworks and SAP is desired.
• Read and understand engineering drawings
• Control documents and quality records
• Manage databases, reports, and document libraries
• Package, send, and track vendor deliverables
• Understand and comply with ISO standards
• Able to deliver assignments: on time, on schedule, and within budget
• Duties assigned as needed – many different types of deliverables
Special Skills/Abilities Needed:
• In depth, hands on knowledge of document control practices are helpful
• Good organizational skills and planning abilities
• Attention to detail – QA/QC experience helpful
• Customer service oriented – both internal and external
• Strong written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy – Excel, Word, Adobe, SharePoint, FTP sites, and other programs
• Basic knowledge of PDM Solidworks, SAP, and ISO Standards desired
• Any Engg , Science Degree or 3yrs Engg Diploma
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Natcore General Trading
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services