Job description / Role
• Handling intake, scanning, verification, and storing documents.
• Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
• Retrieving files for other employees and customers when needed.
• Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
• Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
• Controlling the flow of documents in and out of the department.
• Reporting errors or developments regarding document storage.
• Ensuring the secure destruction and disposal of sensitive documents.
• Updating and maintaining document management systems and physical records.
• Maintaining the security of confidential documents.
• Assisting employees with accessing documents through our document management system.
• A bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• 2 years experience in document management, archive management, or records management.
• Knowledge of document management systems like Sharepoint, OnlyOffice, DocuWare Cloud, Rubex.
• An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
• Top-class typing and report writing skills.
• Detail-focused document organizing abilities.
• Familiarity with the relevant regulations regarding document keeping and handling.
• Able to proactively manage database changes using software management systems.
• Time-oriented approach to handling queries and tasks.
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.
Admin Assistant / Document Controller
Mustard & Linen
|Abu Dhabi||10 Apr|
Document Control Specialist
HR Document Controller
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Mar|