Job description / Role
Job Title: Document Controller / PRO
Salary: Up to AED 4,500
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of Plumbing Solutions and Bathroom Fixtures in the region since 1998.
Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
An opportunity has come for the role of Document Controller / PRO to join the team.
Key role, reporting to the General Manager, is to manage all administration activities from visa renewals to tenancy contracts
* Ensure on Time renewal of Trade license, Chamber of certificate, Immigration card, MOL card & P. O. Box number of Group Companies
* Responsible for Visa Processing / Renewal for all the employees in the Group.
* Ensure on Time renewal of Property All Risk policy, Money insurance policy, Fleet policy, Workmen’s compensation insurance, Group life insurance policy & Marine insurance policy.
* Additions and Deletions of Employees under relevant policies
* Liaising with Landlords for Renewal of Tenancy contract & agreements for Group Companies
* Liaising with Govt. authorities for all the related documents
* Documents Maintenance & renewal of all the company vehicles including pickups and Car Rentals.
* Responsible for Fire & Fighting Maintenance for all locations
* Liaising with SAIF Zone for all the company and employee related documents.
* Office Maintenance
* Liaising with Govt. authorities, Police for filing cases on behalf of the company.
* Scan and Upload documents in the ERP.
* Managing Waste and file disposal.
* Managing Company Salik Account
* On time DEWA & SEWA Payments
* Coordinate with internal departments
AED 3,500 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
* Graduate in Any Stream
* Minimum of 3 to 4 years experience as Document Controller
* Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and database systems
* Basic Analytical Skills
* Proficient typing skills
* Data organization and storage knowledge
* Record Management *Attention to Detail
* Possess a UAE Driving Licence
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.