Job description / Role
• To provide day-to-day administration of quality document control and records management support to ensure program wide compliance with regulatory and security requirements.
• Documents & Records Management
• Collect soft and hard copy documents and scan and upload documents in the system as per the established procedures and ensure that records are captured and managed according to relevant standards and best business practices.
• Receive all technical documents such as drawings, reports, specification etc. in order to register them in the system.
• Maintain controlled documentation using documentation management system including conducting day-to-day document quality checks, maintenance and version control of electronic and paper documents and monitoring electronic folder structure in order to ensure alignment to the organization’s requirements.
• Provide notification of updates as required to registered document users, which may include issuing controlled hard copies and providing email notification of the update in order to ensure that users are provided with the latest document versions.
• Provide basic administrative support to the document control section as required in order to ensure the smooth running of the department’s activities.
• Provide weekly report of all deliverables.
• Should have knowledge in Timesheet
• Should have knowdledge in mobilization / demobilization
• Provide accurate coordination from site to Head Office
• Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
• They must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products specially excel
• Ability to being self-directed, the ability to work independently, and being highly-motivated
• Ability to stay focused and carry out their tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
• Should be detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Ziad Galadari Group
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts