Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a document controller to cover maternity leave on a mixed-use project located in Dubai. The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Establishing master copy storage and database for all documentation
• Logging and filing communications, updating drawing and document status record and generating reports
• Tracking and co-ordinating staff leave schedules
• Examining project-specific documents, including drawings and specifications to verify information provided by consultants
• Ensuring timely and accurate update of all sources of information
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or similar subject
• Resident in Dubai
• Must be able to work under husband’s or father’s sponsorship
• Document control experience using an EDMS system such as ACONEX
• Post-contract or site-based UAE experience
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Confident formatting documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.