Job description / Role
• The job holder will be assigned responsibilities, as per requirements of the Department. The composition, level of independence and volume will be determined on the basis of experience, competency, training, volume etc.
Primary Responsibilities are:
• Receive the original execution versions signed by the Borrowers &collaterals for Bank’s customers from Business segments and branches.
• Maintenance of a list (register) of applicable documents & files movement within the office
• Distribution of documents to relevant teams in the department.
• Electronic scanning of original documents in EDMS upon satisfying that all documents have been obtained and are in order.
• Handle the safekeeping of the original documents under custody and ensure all documents are being lodged and digitally filed.
• Periodically review borrowing documents held under custody to identify any housekeeping purposes.
• Preparation of correspondence and reports related to custody activities. Sort, package files for archives and Compile list of the documents to be archived.
• Handle the release of original borrowing documents as per approval /business request.
• Return documents back to business team to complete the requirements via registered post and record reference number in the register.
• Coordinated relationship with legal Units/ FRR / RMs / Internal and external Auditors by provide and retrieve required documents and files.
• Provide response to customer requests and internal inquiries/communicate with clients regards their documents & files.
• Support other teams /employees upon supervisor’s instruction. Assist in the collection of full set of documents “Facility Offer Letter, mortgages and relevant documents” & forward the document appropriate department /unit / officer.
• Utilize APP4LEGAL software to track the progress of reviewing documents/collaterals & adhering to pre-determined turnaround time frames and accuracy level percentages.
• Review documents and ensure collateral are valid and enforceable and obtained as per regulations and internal policy and procedures.
• Check the Compliance of Sanction terms (Facility Offer Letter and relevant documents.).
• Follow up steps taken through Documentation/Legal Managers, expected superiors’ comments / guidance & risk management awareness.
• Adheres to basic principles of bank’s procedures and policies wherever applicable
Education & Experience:
• Higher Diploma/ Bachelor Degree
• 2 to 5 years’ of relevant work experience
• Ability to work with computer and office software (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Planning & Organisation skills
• Computer literate with strong working knowledge of business software applications, particularly word/spreadsheets
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|
Operations and Admin Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|