Job description / Role
• Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client
• Design technical specification based on System requirement specification documents
• Design test cases based on technical specification documents
• Develop .Net application based on Microsoft code standards
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
• Peer code review
• Perform impact analysis
• Maintenance / Enhancement existing applications
• Support running applications
• Proficiency in Microsoft .Net Frame Work 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
• Proficiency in ASP.Net 2.0 and above, C#, IIS, VB.Net
• Proficiency in WPF, Silver Light, WCF
• Experience in OOPS , ORM Frameworks, AJAX, XML, XSLT, SQL Server, PL/SQL
About the Company
Vinculum is a SaaS product company helping brands to easily scale across sales channels globally. Vinculum helps brands in 25 sub-categories including Fashion, Health and Beauty, Cosmetics, Baby Products, Electronics, and FMCG to create content once and push it to multiple global sales channels and manage orders, inventory and fulfillment on a real-time basis.
Vin eRetail, the flagship product of Vinculum is modular and has ready integrations to 70+ sales channels (online marketplaces and retailers), 3PLs, ready plugins for front-end platforms, ERPs, and financial software. Vinculum also has tools enabling Omni Channel Retailing with modules orchestrating real-time view of inventory in stores and warehouses.
With a powerful PIM/MDM solution and a team of data analysts, Vinculum is creating a single view of product and customer data across multiple sales channels. This helps in building deep insights for brands and retailers to identify online channels with velocity, competition products, and price point thereby making it an insight-driven approach for brands to scale. For the 25 target categories, Vinculum has built a network of brand distributors who can help in scaling revenues for the brands. Combined with their cross-border offering, Vinculum works with many leading brands, retailers, and 3PLs to help them sell globally, faster.
.Net Full Stack Web Developer
American Trade (ATC Co.)
Full Stack Developer
Senior Web Business Analyst - Major Airline