Job description / Role
• Lead, Manage and Mentor a team .net developers to deliver high-quality web-based business applications.
• Be self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional management skills.
• Manage multiple projects and shifting priorities.
• Effectively utilize your experience in or knowledge of Software Architecture, Programming, Processes, and Technology to enable the delivery of solutions that are functional, reliable, maintainable and scalable, by team.
• Adapt quickly to the existing, complex environment.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, managers, and other stakeholders to deliver elegant solutions to business.
• Should have strong front-end experience in architecture and design, be a highly productive hands-on contributor building new features and enhancing existing functionality using .net technologies.
• Has a broad-based understanding of team technical deliverables from idea to production including all steps in between (discovery, design, testing, build, release, iteration).
• Understand workflow, provide problem solving strategies or bring in new insights. Ability to provide solutions for changing requirements and deliver software to address user needs in a timely.
• Ability to estimate timeframe of deliverables.
• Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals.
• Vendor management and co-ordination.
• Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Reviewing timeline given by developers.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 10+ years’ experience building complex data driven applications using Microsoft technologies.
• Must have 3-5 Years’ experience as a Team Leader.
• Strong hands on experience on Asp.net Web Forms and MVC applications.
• Very good knowledge of OOP, design patterns, n-tier applications, distributed applications.
• Expertise in writing APIs using .Net Code like We APIs, WCF APIs.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, should be able to write complex queries, stored procedures, strong knowledge of performance tunings indexes.
• In dept knowledge of writing Parameterized Queries for generating Tabular reports, Formatting report layout, Sub reports using Global Variables, Expressions, Functions, Sorting the data, Defining Data Source for the reports using Crystal Report and SSRS.
• Power BI experience is a plus.
• Hand on experience of third-party integration is required.
• Hand on experience in Telerik Control Tool Kit is required.
• Expertise in source code management tools like Git and Team Foundation Server.
• In depth knowledge of Web Application Publishing and deployment is required.
• Front End framework experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of any ERP or Accounting system is desirable.
• Car Rental Business knowledge will be advantage.
• Good to have knowledge on ASP.Net Core.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.
Senior .Net Developer
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
A Leading Logistics Company in the UAE
RHS Logistics DAFZA
Assistant Operation Manager - Car Rental Industry
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises