Job description / Role
Draftsman main job duty is to create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants, Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings, Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
• Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
• Seamlessly into grating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
• Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
• Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
• Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
• Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
• Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
• Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
• Organizing and uploading drawings to web-based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
• Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s in engineering (Mechanical/Civil)
• Minimum 1-year experience in a Draftsman role.
• Outstanding fluency and skills in AutoCAD, 3D-max, After Effect and Solid works program.
• Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
• Detail-oriented and driven personality
• Problem-solving skills
• Effective team player
• Age 23 -30
About the Company
STYRO is a leading integrated producer of Expanded polystyrene (EPS) offering solutions and services to customers in a variety of markets throughout the UAE and emerging markets.
STYRO Ltd. (STYRO Insulation Material Industries LLC) was established in the Millennium year 2000. For more than 15 years now, Styro has supported the market in different fields and services mainly Insulation, Construction, Decoration and Packaging. The manufactured product at our factory is Styro Expanded polystyrene foam, where others call it with different names like Styrofoam in USA, Thermocol in India and Pakistan, STYROPOR in Germany and some parts of Europe. As a factory based in UAE, we are also suppliers and dealers of other products like, Extruded polystyrene (XPS), Polyurethane / Polyisocynurate, Rockwool, Glass Wool and Geo-textile. Through the years, STYRO Ltd. became more than a Manufacturer of Expanded Polystyrene, but as a one stop full solution house servicing most sectors in GCC starting from UAE Cities like Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and the northern Emirates reaching the neighboring cities like Muscat- Oman and Doha-Qatar, nevertheless our boundaries are unlimited in the Middle East.