Job description / Role
My client is looking for well experienced individual to join our Interiors Department. The ideal candidate should be able to provide layouts, general arrangements and detailed technical drawings on AutoCAD & Solid Works in accordance with the timeline, quality, assurance standards and client¡¦s project specifications.
• Preparing and plot architectural and interior design drawings
• Preparing specifications based on technical knowledge, given information and/or sketch drawings
• Preparing tender, construction, as-built & shop drawings for architectural and interior design drawings
• Producing large scale documentation packages
• Producing fully coordinated and accurate sets of drawings
• 5 years' experience in the same field
• Expertise in AutoCAD
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Excellent coordination and communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Excellent mathematical ability and technical understanding
• Extensive knowledge of materials and technical specifications related to interior design.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Omar Bin Eid Group