Job description / Role
- Preparation of shop drawings for the Construction in order to receive approval from the Consultant’s based on contract/tender drawings.
- Study tender drawings/project specifications and receive instructions from the Technical Engineer for shop drawings preparations.
- Scrutinizing basic drawings to produce details for shop drawing plan.
- Ensure specific duties shall be completed as directed by the technical engineer.
- Prepare Service Reservation Corridor Layout drawing.
- Align all the Pipelines, Manholes and Chambers on the respective service corridor after the Horizontal Clash analysis.
- Prepare Layout Shop drawing with all Setting Out Coordinates and Cover levels of Manhole and Chambers from the related Road Profile drawings.
- Prepare Profile Shop drawing by showing all other crossing Utilities and thereby avoiding Vertical Clashes with them.
- Prepare As built drawing.
- Execute the civil section of the shop drawings.
- Supervise shop drawings in progress on all other sections.
- Confers Technical Engineer and Surveyor to get clarification on some issues.
- Submit shop drawings to Technical Engineer, discussing problems and alterations.
- To include alterations on shop drawings and re-submit to Technical Engineer to forward Consultant/Client for approval.
- Compiles drawings to show progress of works completed and works to be done to submit to Technical Engineer for Bi-weekly progress meetings.
- Maintain and safe record of completed drawings in system.
- Qualifications Education: Diploma in Draftsmanship Or Civil Engineering
- Work Experience: 5 years of experience in the Construction of Bridges with substantial experience in 2D/3D drawings. Knowledge: Auto CAD, Micro station Programs Skills
- Knowledge of drawings, Communication, Computer Skills, Creativity
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.