Job description / Role
DAHNT is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to be based in our Abu Dhabi office. The role involves working on projects associated with storm water & drainage, flood alleviation, wastewater networks and water distribution networks. This will involve undertaking investigations, master planning, modelling, designing and tendering wet infrastructure projects.
• Bsc degree in Civil Engineering
• Min. 8 years of experience in design of wet infrastructure, especially sewerage systems, storm water drainage systems and flood mitigation measures.
• Proficient in hydrologic and hydraulic modelling software such as Info Works ICM, Info Works CS, or equivalent
• Hands on experience with GIS software
• Proven technical report writing skill
About the Company
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT) is a leading architecture and engineering consultancy firm offering integrated planning, design and engineering management services. Backed by a 50-year legacy, DAHNT has established a renown for outstanding design, ingenuity, creativity and technical excellence.
Since its original founding in 1956 in Lebanon, DAHNT has become a leading multidisciplinary practice catering to a diverse private and public client base. Sustained by an experienced, dynamic, culturally fluent and motivated workforce, the firm has successfully completed major projects in the Middle East and Africa. Simply, for more than five decades now, DAHNT has helped shape a better world.
DAHNT's synergetic and a multidisciplined professionals have successfully cultivated a distinct portfolio of projects in the fields of architecture, planning, infrastructure, transportation, water resources and environmental engineering.