Dredging Production Engineer
Job description / Role
Dredging Production Engineer - Leading Marine & Dredging Contractor - UAE
• Analyze the dredging production and verifies implementation of set of dredging methodology on daily basis.
• To check the estimated production with the actual dredging production and checks whether ruling/calculated limiting factors are met. If not met, verifies and analyses in depth, why these limiting factors/ productions are not met and develops plan to achieve the production estimates and limiting factors.
• Oversees on site the actual implementation of the setup plan with the dredging superintendent and master/SDM.
• Prepares documentation for knowledge transfer to production department.
• In cooperation with team members of the dredging performance department, search and develop production enhancing tools and innovation for onboard use on the dredging and auxiliary fleet.
• Workout dredging methodologies to enhance the production/efficiency of the current dredging methodologies.
• Dive into overall performance to enhance innovation increase in crewing, technical and operational output.
• Conclude and determine the production-drivers on the project and the production limiters, with respect to the project constraints.
• Compare with the initial production estimates and provide relevant feedback to commercial department. Pump wear and tear analysis, pipeline W&T.
• Cutter head productions analysis with different pick points and cutter head types in relation to the soil parameters.
• Masters or Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Mechanical, Marine Engineering
• Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar capacity on dredging/reclamation projects.
• GCC experience preferred.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.