Job description / Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of five (5) to ten years (10) drilling and well completion experience working for international operating companies.
- Experience in drilling, well services engineering and operations.
- Strong background in drilling engineering and well testing design in addition to a basic knowledge of completion and well testing engineering.
- International experience and significant offshore jackup and platform rig/workover rig experience.
- Experience in using standard drilling software like Landmark StressCheck, CasingSeat, etc.
- Valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) certificate, supervisor level for surface blowout preventer (BOP).
- Valid OPITO Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) certificate. Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) and Sea Survival certification may be accepted at the discretion of Health, Safety Department.
- Technical writing skills are essential.
- Team player in a multidiscipline group.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Independent thinker and open to new ideas.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Working towards tight timelines under pressure.
- Cost conscious.
- Prepared to go offshore and work excessive hours if required.
- Computer literate and power user of Microsoft Office.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power &;Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
MWD/LWD Field Engineer
Project Engineer - Process Package Equipment
Onshore Offshore Oil Field Operations Manager
Project Engineer - Indian National
Amzan Middle East
Project Engineer (Mechanical)