Job description / Role
• Daily Deliveries to Wholesale and Retail Outlets
• Checking the orders before delivery
• Collecting Returns to warehouse as assigned.
• Shop-To-Shop Transfers
• Collecting the necessary documents from shops during return
• Report all incidents, occasions of misplaced or lost packages to Logistics Distribution Department
• Comply strictly with route and schedule as assigned
• Perform daily vehicle inspections and minor maintenance tasks when necessary
• Report all maintenance issues
• Keep the assigned vehicles clean inside and out
• Ensure that the company vehicle assigned is used exclusively for company business only
• Report any accidents at first possible instant
• Strict adherence to all traffic and road safety regulations
• Receive (or route) all operating instructions via the Logistics Distribution Department
• To work within, promote and identify improvements in company’s Quality Management System as per ISO 9001 standards
• Immediately report any breach in procedures, company policy or security to supervisor / management
• Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
• Strictly follow, develop and improve standard processes, procedures and work instructions. Also promote adherence to procedures by your staff.
• Report all incidents, of any nature and however caused, to their immediate superior completing all necessary documentation promptly and accurately.
• Always research to improve all warehouse operations according to company’s objectives.
• Ensure that workplace health, safety & environment requirements as per OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
High school or secondary level
3 year of relevant experience
• English - Good ?
• Arabic - Preferable ?
• French - Not Required
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.