Job description / Role
Job Title Driver
To support general cargo operation by fueling vehicles at fuel station and delivery at site to ensure all equipment is running with sufficient fuel.
- Fill diesel to the equipment coming to fuel station.
- Drives tanker truck to deliver fuel at site to non-movable assets and heavy equipment (Cranes, Generators etc)
- Responsible for re-filling trucks at the end of every day.
- To follow Abu Dhabi Ports HSE regulations and safety standards.
- Accurately records all mileage to ensure proper computation, record of dispensed fuel and provides fuel accounting documentations.
- Maintain diesel filing station neat and clean all the time.
- Comply with the requirement of the Abu Dhabi Ports health and safety Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Ability to speak in Arabic & English (Reading/Speaking/Writing).
Amount of Travel
- Work At Home
About the Company
As a master developer of ports, we at Abu Dhabi Ports are firmly focused on the big picture – diversification of the UAE economy. Our objective is to act as a catalyst for development and trade in the emirate, allowing our customers and stakeholders to benefit from the highest levels of service, marked by excellence and transparency.
Today, we are competing with the best ports and industrial zones in the world having earned a reputation for exceptional, value-added services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Relation Supervisor
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|
Customer Service Representative
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL)
Team Leader (Last Mile Operations)
Call Center Agent - Inbound