Job description / Role
The Driver is responsible for driving vehicles or trucks to transport goods and materials to and from specified destinations in order to support business operations.
- Drive vehicle to destination, according to assigned schedule and apply knowledge of driving regulations, driving conditions and local road network.
- Inspect vehicle equipment /supplies as outlined in the checklist, on a regular basis, ensuring it is roadworthy and compliant with the legislation and provide the Warehouse Supervisor the related documentation.
- Verify load against shipping or delivery documentation in order to ensure the correct load is being transported and report any errors to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Load/ unload goods onto trucks, either by hand or using appropriate lifting equipment and ensure loaded material are secure, placed according to safety measures and handed over to assigned personnel.
- Prepare delivery notes for loads picked up/delivered and for Bill of lading (BOL) related to merchandise/window decorations while ensuring all relevant documentation are properly completed.
- Ensure all legal vehicle documents are complete, valid and registered according to the legal requirements.
- Maintain a daily vehicle/trip log according to company's regulations and ensure Drivers/Warehouse Supervisor sign at each day end.
- Transfer, back and forth, documents between shops and the back office as requested.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- Valid Driving License
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Driving and Achieving results
- Planning and Organizing
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Private Driver (Chauffeur)
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Group In The UAE
International Development Bank (IDB)
Manual Car Driver
The Kanoo Group