Job description / Role
• Drive CEO and key personnel / appointed staff to appointments, and functions during the working day and after-hours as necessary (ensuring the safety of all passengers and vehicles at all times when on duty.
• Collecting mail from P.O. Box
• Delivery/collection of documents to/from clients and others
• Visiting Financial organizations/banks for encashment, and deposits
• Visiting third party vendors for merchandise collection and payments.
• Facilitate repairs and maintenance for the company vehicles.
• Assure that all requested transactions/delivery to government entities, suppliers, vendors are executed, and any delay is reported to the receptionist or administrator for a proper corrective action plan.
• Assure the safety of passengers and the vehicle.
• Making sure that traffic violations are avoided.
• Assure all financial transactions (payments, deposits, and encashment) are completed in accordance with the instructions provided (supporting documents-receipts, invoices, confirmation receipts, delivery reports are handed over after transactions are completed.
• 2 years’ experience in a related field
• Valid UAE driving license with a good track record
• Familiarity with UAE roads
• Familiarity with Government offices and procedures
• Ability to complete deliverables during tight timelines
• Ability to transact with various entities
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.