Job description / Role
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
As a Driver you are responsible to safely drive the hotel vehicles. Greets consistently and professionally our guest to provide a warm welcome or farewell. Assists our guests promptly, enhancing our reputation for excellence and delivers courteous and efficient services in order to meet and exceed guest expectations and creates a lasting impression of warmth and hospitality.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To deliver and collect hotel guests at the Airport and chauffeur drive them using the hotel vehicles.
- To work closely with the Concierge in the Front Office Department.
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Maintains all the hotel vehicles clean, tidy inside, and smell fresh.
- Assists with the guests' luggage when needed.
- Keeps an accurate record of all the vehicle maintenance.
- Takes the hotel vehicles for service and repair in due time.
- Exercises attentiveness and care when parking or driving the hotel and the guests' vehicles.
- Abides by the laws and regulations of the traffic code, as required by Dubai Road Authority and Dubai Police.
- Logs and informs the reporting Manager immediately if any damage or accident occurs.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a Driver preferred
- Valid UAE Driver's License for light and heavy vehicles
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.