Job description / Role
We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina.
• Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
• Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
• Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
• Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
• Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
• Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
• Working at night and on weekends.
• Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
• Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
• Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
• Updating monthly mileage records.
• Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
• A valid driver's license.
• 1-year driving experience.
• Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
• Physical strength and ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Proficiency using GPS devices.
About the Company
ScanCruit is a recruitment company with focus on finding the right people to the right positions. We know that it’s important to love your job and have a passion for what you do.
We have great knowledge about all kinds of businesses. With us you find people with value, and our job consultants are ready to help you find the right job or the best candidate for the job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Holding Group
Personal Assistant cum Driver
RTC-1 Employment Services
Personal Assistant to the Chairman