Job description / Role
• A driver shall drive light vehicles to deliver products, commodities, goods, and parcels within the specified areas & Time.
• Provide invoices and receipts for all delivered or loaded goods.
• Maintain registers such as vehicle or goods registers or statements of invoices as per the requirements of the operations and submit them to assigned staff or persons.
• Check all permissions before the movement.
• Any additional task assigned by the line manager.
• Drive vehicles to designated destinations for customer product deliveries.
• Analyze delivery address, determine appropriate routes and maintain schedule.
• Language: good proficiency in English.
• Experience: min 4-5 years’ experience, if worked at Residences, for the Family, etc.
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.