Job description / Role
Responsible for performing solar field cleaning tasks by using heavy machinery, among others, in accordance with O&M procedures and HSE guidelines and in coordination and following instructions from solar field engineer.
Health, Safety, Security & Environment
• Adhere to all relevant health, safety, security and environmental procedures, instructions and controls so that the safety of employees and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• Operation and Maintenance
• Personnel trained for the solar field cleaning tasks by using heavy machinery, heavy vehicles and water treatment basics of management.
• Familiar with access loop roads, and paths and intercommunication with Control Room Operators for cleaning coordination (loop cleaning position as per the planning).
• Respect the solar field loops cleaning target daily basis.
• Ensure the trucks check list and control Pre, during and after operation (check oil level, Water level, wires status, trucks light, air circuit purge).
• Responsible to perform maintenance level 1 (Air leak, Oil leak, hoses change, adjust of the detector).
• Respect the solar field loops cleaning target in a daily basis.
• Clean the truck and use the packing area in a proper way.
• Troubleshooting of the truck.
• Ensure work instruction implementation of the cleaning trucks (Respect cleaning truck speed, check the loop cleaning position with CRO , respect the distance between truck and collector, respect the cleaning angle as per the supplier recommendation ).
Communication and Working Relationships:
• Needs to work closely with the colleagues in the maintenance/ operation department as well as ensure coordination with the rest of the departments across the plant organization, mainly maintenance and HSE.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
• Mechanical Technician qualify, Truck driving license.
• Proven experience in CSP Technologies is preferable (Cleaning trucks operator)
• Critical thinking. Use logic and reasoning to identify alternatives solutions to problems.
• Speaking. Talking to others to exchange information effectively.
• Active listening.
• Reading comprehension.
• Teamwork and effective collaboration.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions