Job description / Role
The driver will be responsible for the transportation and delivery of class 3 flammable liquids.
We are looking for qualified drivers who will be able to deliver fuel with a fuel tank.
Duties and responsibilities
• Build & maintain a safe environment throughout the process
• Driver will be required to exercise thorough understanding of safety procedures while handling the Class 3 flammable liquids as well as be aware of driving practices while transporting Class 3 flammable liquids.
• Driver will be required to dispense fuel safely and efficiently without risk of danger.
• Driver must maintain a strong belief in prioritizing safety to set an example to fellow colleagues and the surrounding.
• Driver will be required to undertake all HSE training as directed by the fleet manager.
Communicate & report
• Driver needs to be able to communicate through various channels.
• Driver should be familiar with IOS/Android platforms and be able to use them effectively.
• Driver should report his/her shift through various channels.
• Driver should be able to communicate effectively in English.
• Qualification required:
AED 3,000 to 3,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Driving license - manual
• Dubai civil defense approved HAZMAT driver training course
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in transportation of flammable liquids (preferable)
• Minimum of 2 years driving experience in UAE
• High school/ University education
• Able to communicate in English (knowledge of Hindi, Arabic or Tagalog would be an advantage)
• Able to use Android/ IOS mobile phones and tablet computers
• Knowledge of fuel is an advantage
• Clear driving license (maximum 2 black points)
• Honest & humble
• Team player
About the Company
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Driver to CEO
A Leading International Private Investment Company in the UAE.
Light Vehicle Driver
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
Hire Rightt Executive Search