Job description / Role
• This position is for a Driver who needs to have experience handling Nuclear Medicine Equipment.
• Collecting documents and goods from the warehouse.
• Loading the goods into our vehicle in proper manner.
• Drive safely and obey the UAE Traffic rules and regulation.
• Deliver the goods to the proper location as per store instructions.
• Properly check and inspect the items quality and quantity against the invoice and delivery note.
• Monitor the vehicle maintenance and staff and vehicle permits renewals.
• Collect and return the documents with customer signature and company stamp to warehouse.
• Check and maintain the vehicle petrol, coolant, engine oil etc.
• Maintain the vehicles logbook on daily basis, to be use GPS driver log.
• Daily work report to be collect and submit to warehouse supervisor.
• Separate the delivery and allocate the driver with proper routing.
• Collect daily report from drivers, monitor the OT and trip report.
• Monitor the vehicle movement and compare with GPS tracker.
• Attend the urgent calls from warehouse and divert the delivery accordingly.
• Comply with all the store instruction, complete and report to the warehouse supervisor.
AED 3,000 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate
• Experience: 0 to 1 year
Job Specific Skills:
• Time Management
• Thoroughness of routes
• Decision making as to manage the routes according to the urgency and time.
• Should have technical knowledge about vehicle.
• Customer Focus that the goods reach on time
• Taking Responsibility
• Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa.
• Candidate should be based in the UAE
About the Company
Abul Qasim Khalaf Al Zahrawi (936-1013 A.D) known in the west as Abulcasis was born in Zahra in the neighborhood of Cordova (Arabic Qurtuba). He became one of the most renowned surgeons of his era and the Middle Ages. He is best known for his early and original breakthroughs in surgery as well as for his famous Medical Encyclopedia called Al-Tasrif, which is composed of thirty volumes covering different aspects of medical science.
The more important part of this series comprises three books on surgery, which describe in detail various aspects of surgical treatment as based on the operations performed by him, including cauterization, removal of stone from the bladder, dissection of animals, midwifery, styptics, and surgery of eye, ear and throat. He perfected several delicate operations, including removal of the dead fetus and amputation. Al Zahrawi is considered as Father of Modern Surgery.
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
Driver (Light Vehicle) for a Repair and Maintenance Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Delivery Driver - Walk-in Interview