Job description / Role
AMS is looking for candidates currently based in India, with 5+ years of experience in Drupal and UI , willing to work from home for a temporary duration of 3 weeks for a project in UAE.
Overall Purpose Of Job
To Create a Drupal Portal with creation of portlet of other UIs and Integration with other services. The Purpose is to create a Proof of Concept (POC).
- Experience in building user interfaces for web application
- Designing a highly interactive UI Design and theming
- Experience in responsive and adaptive design
- Ability to create and convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages
- Programming skills: Drupal, HTML, CSS, JS etc. and aesthetics
- Create a Portal and portlets of multiple UIs by using Drupal
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views and Panels
- Experience in creating a custom Drupal module
- Integrate Portal and portlet with other application via Web Services
- Integrating and development of APIs
- Deployment to containers
- Understanding of entire web development process
- Drupal and UI Engineer
- 5+ years of experience
- Work from home
About the Company
MRI Network in the Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region, covering all GCC countries (UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar) as well as Africa. We have successfully completed over 1050 searches since our origin in Dubai in 2001. With the parent company founded in USA in 1965, MRI Network has grown into one of the largest search organizations in the world. MRI Network is a division of CDI Corp. and is the workplace of more than 2000 members spread across more than 250 offices in 30 countries.
MRI Network has been ranked in the top 20 out of 250 US based Executive Search firms for 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Forbes
Our team comprises of specialists covering the industry segments of FMCG, Retail, Technology, Banking and Financial Services.