Job description / Role
- Operated tractor-trailers and hauled loads, primarily transporting heavy machinery and waste materials to city dumps in the state of Richmond
- Planned travel routes in accordance with applicable traffic and bulk cargo transportations laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Ensured timely delivery of all goods while preserving quality and integrity of the freight
- Inspected vehicle, track, and log any mechanical problems
- Detected and eliminate safety hazards during travel
- Communicated with operators and other truck drivers in the fleet to coordinate materials handling and product
- Assisted with loading and unloading of freight if required
- Required 5 Bulldozer Operator for our Reputed Company in UAE
- Must have UAE Licensed
- Clean driving record.
- Proven experience operating a standard dump truck.
- Working knowledge of construction site safety, truck maintenance, and road safety regulations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical stamina and strength.
- Handle heavy equipment.
About the Company
A leading contracting group in the UAE.