This position is closed or expired.
See other Purchasing Manager jobs in UAE
A leading trading company is looking to hire a European Duty free Purchase Manager for their Dubai Operation
- Develop, implement and review all procurement strategies, policies and procedures to provide a best value procurement environment.
- Lead, manage and deliver procurement in order to meet our operational objectives.
- Manage our suppliers (Local and international) contracts, elaborate negotiation and managing procurement activity
- Line management responsibility for procurement and contract management team
- Prioritize and manage all procurement activities using range of contracts and contract management techniques and provide management information as appropriate
- Providing procurement advice and support to other staff in the department
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines
- Excellent communicator, strong leader as well as very good presentation skills
- Have 6-9 years or more experience in Purchasing and sourcing with 2-4 years recent experience as a Manager in a reputed organization managing a high performing procurement contract management function, preferably in a medium size organization into Duty Free Business
- A Bachelor's Degree in purchasing, Production / Operations Management or with a Master's in Business /Purchasing qualification will be an advantage
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.