Job description / Role
Inspiring and engaging. As a Duty Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths by supporting and assisting Front Office and other Departments in the hotel to ensure smooth, prompt and exceptional service to all the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Rooms departments and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- To coordinate and supervise all activities of the front desks, to ensure efficient, prompt, courteous, consistent quality and proactive service for all our guests
- Keeps track of the standard of services delivered, based on guest comments and quality audits.
- To work together with all other Front Office sections and hotel departments and to ensure that all Reception Associates fully cooperate with associates from other sections and hotel departments at all times.
- Organizes the customer welcome and ensures guests have a smooth running stay at the hotel.
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures
- Develops high quality relationships with guests, from the moment they arrive and throughout their stay, in order to foster loyalty
- Anticipates guests' needs and preference, build relation with guest, seek guest stay feedback to ensure that guest stay is comfortable.
- Handles any guest complaints that cannot be settled directly by team members/Supervisor and provides a rapid solution and ensure high level of customer service is maintained
- Conveys the hotel image.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The hotel is nestled in the key business and commercial district of Dubai Media City, Dubai Knowledge Park and Dubai Internet City. Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for business & leisure travelers and well as for long stays at an affordable price. Close proximity to Mall of the Emirates, Palm Jumeirah and major tourist attractions.
An elegant hotel with 1015 suites and apartments spread over 41 floors. Each contemporary room features floor to ceiling windows that have exceptional views of the city & skyline. For meetings, trainings and social events the hotel offers an extensive range of multi-functional meeting and event spaces.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Supervisor
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|