Job description / Role
• Generate potential seller leads through relevant acquisition channels
• Maintain an active sales pipeline, correctly prioritizing accounts based on their overall potential for the business
• Contact and correctly screen potential sellers by evaluating their business maturity, catalogue relevancy, etc.
• Develop fail-proof negotiation strategies to convert any lead
• Go through the entire seller on boarding process: efficiently train sellers to use their back-office and portal functional tools
• Develop and grow accounts to self-efficiency
• Target: 25 sellers signed and activated/quarterly related to business priorities
• BA/BS Degree or relevant sales experience
• 1-3 years of prior experience in sales/business development
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver under pressure, with little guidance from Management
• Proactive, self-motivated and goal oriented
• Passionate for the e-business sector, previous e- commerce/marketplace experience
About the Company
A franchise agreement with one of the world's largest retail chains Carrefour, allowed Majid Al Futtaim Retail to competitively introduce the first hypermarket model to the region in 1995 providing shoppers with variety and value.
Today, Majid Al Futtaim Retail owns 100% of the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across MENA and central Asia, Africa and Russia.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail opened its first hypermarket in City Centre Deira - UAE, and through the years expanded to more than 180 Carrefour stores in 15 countries across the region.
Carrefour is dedicated to rewarding its loyal customers and offering access to a unique shopping experience through special offers and promotions throughout the year.
We are a family of more than 30,000 employees from more than 75 nationalities and we are committed to Create Great Moments for everyone, every day. Sounds appealing? Come join us and have the opportunity to challenge yourself in a unique work experience.