Job description / Role
• Drive growth of specific product area/category
• Successfully manage a large portfolio of sellers
• Develop strategic accounts and build strong relationships and loyalty: ensure the update of sellers catalog online,
promote seller’s offers into marketing mediums
• Proactively reach out to sellers on a regular basis and respond quickly to any incoming inquiries
• Conduct deep-dive performance analysis for each seller to understand which levers need to be activated to maximize sales growth
• Develop and share strategic seller recommendations to improve the seller’s product turnover
• Support the seller’s to create their account
• Support the seller’s to upload their products and offers on the platform
• Understand the unique needs of each seller and share personalized support
• If needed, negotiate marketing packages with seller’s
• BA/BS degree required
• 1-3 years demonstrated track record in account management or any client-facing role
• Excellent communication skills: ability to work closely with sellers and internal teams alike (marketing/traffic…)
• Superior analytical and Excel skills
• Strong multi-tasking abilities and “get it done” attitude
• Passionate for the e-business sector, previous e-commerce/marketplace experience is a plus
About the Company
A franchise agreement with one of the world's largest retail chains Carrefour, allowed Majid Al Futtaim Retail to competitively introduce the first hypermarket model to the region in 1995 providing shoppers with variety and value.
Today, Majid Al Futtaim Retail owns 100% of the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across MENA and central Asia, Africa and Russia.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail opened its first hypermarket in City Centre Deira - UAE, and through the years expanded to more than 180 Carrefour stores in 15 countries across the region.
Carrefour is dedicated to rewarding its loyal customers and offering access to a unique shopping experience through special offers and promotions throughout the year.
We are a family of more than 30,000 employees from more than 75 nationalities and we are committed to Create Great Moments for everyone, every day. Sounds appealing? Come join us and have the opportunity to challenge yourself in a unique work experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Apartments (Residences)