Job description / Role
The E-commerce Analytics Manager is responsible to drive the LOME Ecom data vision, which is to consolidate and transform all ecommerce data into insightful dashboards that drive actions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consolidate & transform multi-divisional sell out data, and conduct performance diagnosis in order to derive insights and actions
• Integrate Ecom KPIs into one data repository / scorecard including Digital Shelf KPIs (Edge), market data (ex. PiWheel, Noon scorecard), traffic, conversion data & sell out to have holistic picture of our Ecom business
• Drive Ecom Excellence by aligning targets for Digital Shelf KPIs, defining governance model with divisions and embed into ways of working
• Conduct beauty market analysis utilizing PiWheel data
• Collaborate with Commercial Team on data sharing negotiations with multi-divisonal Partners to improve data granularity & frequency
• Partner with IT to drive Ecom data automation and visualization
• Develop & distribute monthly reports to the organization that include market intelligence, competitive tracking, category insights & multi-divisional performance across partners, brands , channels etc.
• Actively monitor market insights about ecom in the region to understand trends that could potentially be embedded into our strategy
• Maintain Ecom landscape dashboard / scorecard of players and potential partners that tracks traffic, platform size, proposition etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Ecom experience +3 years
• Data expert / high level of comfort with complex data sets
• Excel expert
• BI experience
• Experience in collaborative work; ability to form strong relationships with various stakeholders
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Highly analytical
• Familiar with Ecom KPIs, such as GMV, traffic, conversion, share of search etc.
• Demonstrative skills in handling many assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Business results oriented
• Proactive, positive and innovative mind set
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.