Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an experienced e-commerce and marketplace coordinator, who would be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the online channels.
• Ensuring that the website is on-brand, up to date and relevant at all times
• Partner with Inventory Planning & Merchandising ensuring product availability online to consumers.
• Work closely with Creative and team members to develop campaign concepts, page layouts, landing pages and conversion opportunities on the domestic website to increase sales.
• Delivering sales reports
• Coordinating orders and inventory
• Conduct analysis of competitor activity and market trends both onsite and across digital marketing channels
• Check deliveries, ensure timely intake processing
• Working closely with marketing and creative teams
• Ensuring product positioning drives commercial targets whilst correctly representing the brand
• Sample management for photo shoots in coordination with E-Commerce Content and Production team
• Experience in working with E-Commerce preferably within Merchandising/Trading
• Commercially aware with a strong trading focus to maximise sales and profit opportunities
• Strong organisational and management skills
• Advanced computer skills in Excel and Word, with strong computer and systems understanding
• Website content and product management experience
• Experience with Web Content Management tools
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.