Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a content writer to join their e-commerce and digital team. You will be responsible for creating original text content in Arabic for their in-house e-commerce and marketplaces.
SEO experience is essential for this role.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote multiple luxury & fashion categories in Arabic.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Assist with QA/editing tasks as needed
- Generate content for social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency across the website (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Minimum 2+ years of proven work experience as a Content Writer/ Copywriter or similar role
- Strong command of the Arabic language, grammar, spelling, and usage
- Experience with e-commerce and the luxury/fashion landscape preferred.
- Portfolio of published articles or proof of generated content with goals and engagements
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications and online content creation tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication or related field
- Ability to meet deadlines and carry out tasks on time
- Strong knowledge of SEO practices.
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.