Job description / Role
We are seeking a talented E-Commerce Assistant who has fantastic knowledge and a good understanding of the E-commerce management platforms such as Shopify. You will be responsible for supporting a variety of daily, weekly, quarterly tasks that are critical to our eCommerce operations.
Candidates must be eager to learn about the e-commerce industry and startup companies' modules. You will be a self-motivated individual who loves the digital retail world, with a strong eye for detail and commercial awareness. Entrepreneurship and creative thinking are necessary.
This is an entry-level position with strong growth potential in terms of responsibilities and salary.
Responsibilities for this E-Commerce Assistant include:
• Design and Execute Roadmaps
• Incorporate Best Practices
• Budget Effectively
• Supervise all activities and product development
• Work closely with web development and technical teams
• Developing marketing plans
• Team Management and Progress Monitoring
• Quality Control and Assurance
• Developing Schedules and Timescale
• Primarily perform merchandising duties including product, inventory, website uploads, and updates on all online sales channels and ERP if need be (B2C, wholesale, Amazon, etc.)
• Tracking and creation of reports on sales, conversions, traffic, etc.
• Put the words' Orange Fox' in the subject line.
• Help resolve issues with regards to pricing, content, merchandising, and imagery
• Assist customer service team with website-related issues and help set up new product launches or campaigns.
• Work with customer service on customer feedback and action as needed to improve the customer experience.
• Manage the emails that come through the e-commerce inbox.
AED 2,000 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 30 days paid leave after the first 12 months of employment. End of year bonus depending on the performance
Skills and experience required for this E-Commerce Assistant:
• Experience working with basic computer programs such as MS Excel, MS Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and other cloud-based applications.
• Experience with content, product & inventory management
• Experience with SEO & knowledge of non-technical SEO best practices
• Skills and knowledge of Shopify, Amazon & eBay platforms
• Must be a dynamic team player, problem-solver, and have effective time management skills
• Knowledge in the conversion funnel
• E-commerce experience
• Must have a valid visa
About the Company
A leading general trading company in UAE.
Logistics Support Officer
Big Fish Recruitment
Office Coordinator - Monday to Friday
Irwin & Dow
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant